Our Wicked Witch Legend life-size prop is a true classic witch! Green, old, and gnarled! Standing around 5 1/2 feet tall without the hat, our Wicked Witch Halloween decoration is a professional quality, life-size standing prop that is a perfect addition to your haunt, horror, or Halloween scene. We have put a lot of work into this high-quality prop. The sculpture is incredibly unique and detailed, the paint is expertly applied by hand, and the costume is custom-made. She is made of latex and is foam-filled with an armature inside. Our Witch prop includes poseable arms, a bendable neck, and a metal stand. She comes with a witch hat that you can leave on or take off depending on the scene. She has a custom-sewn robe. This display has a full head and neck but is flat-backed. This durable, professional haunt prop is made to last!
Our Wicked Witch prop joins our other Distortions Unlimited spooky Halloween haunt props and animatronics. Create your own Halloween scene within your home, haunt, or yard combining our Halloween decorations and props.
Made by Distortions Unlimited in the USA. Distortions has been making professional quality, high-end Halloween and horror props in the USA for over 40 years. Made of latex and foam with an armature. Expertly hand-painted. The display comes apart in half so that it can be transported and stored easily.
Materials - latex skin and foam filled. Armature. Metal Stand
Height - Approx. 5 ½ feet tall without the hat.
* Wicked Witch prop Torso with poseable arms and a bendable neck
* Wicked Witch prop Lower Body
* Hat (Style may vary)
* Custom Hand Made Witch Robe
* Metal Stand
* Assembly Instructions
* Costuming may vary
Can I use Distortions Unlimited Props and Animatronics Outdoors?
Many of our customers use our products outside in their professional haunted houses, theme parks, events, or home yard haunts. However, the outdoor elements can degrade your prop over time so here are some tips if you plan to use your prop outside to help it last a long time.
- it's okay for props to get rained on, but don't let props SIT IN WATER.
- sandbag or stake down so they don't get blown over by the wind.
- make sure the prop is DRY before putting it away for the year.
- The sun damages latex over time so it may help the prop to spray it with Krylon UV Protectant Matte Clear Spray. Make sure you test it on a small part of the prop first to make sure that it does not change the coloring.