The Pumpkin Witch roams her creepy pumpkin patch with her haunted jack-o-lantern lit up, pointing the way into your scary scene! Standing almost 6 feet tall, our Pumpkin Witch Halloween decoration is a professional quality, life-size standing prop that is a perfect addition to your haunt, horror, or Halloween scene. We have put a lot of work into this high-quality prop. The sculpture is incredibly detailed, the paint is expertly applied by hand, and the costume is custom-made. She is made of latex and is foam filled with an armature inside. The Pumpkin Witch includes poseable arms and a metal stand. This display has a full head and neck but is flat-backed. She comes with a haunted jack-o-lantern with an LED light inside. The durable, professional haunt prop is made to last!
Our Pumpkin Witch joins our other Distortions Unlimited pumpkin and jack-o-lantern theme props and animatronics such as the Pumpkin Stalker, Jack Widow, Grizzly Gourd, Jack Is Back, and Jack Attack. Create your own evil pumpkin scene in your home, haunt or yard combining our props.
Made by Distortions Unlimited in the USA. Distortions has been making professional quality, high-end Halloween and horror props in the USA for over 40 years. Made of latex and foam with an armature. Expertly hand-painted. The display comes apart in half so that it can be transported and stored easily.
Materials - latex skin and foam filled. Armature. Metal Stand
Height - Approx. 6 feet tall
* Pumpkin Witch prop Torso
* Pumpkin Witch prop Lower Body
* Haunted Jack-o-lantern
* LED Light
* Creepy Cloth
* Metal Stand
* Assembly Instructions
* Costuming may vary
Can I use Distortions Unlimited Props and Animatronics Outdoors?
Many of our customers use our productss outside in their professional haunted houses, theme parks, events or home yard haunts. However, the outdoor elements can degrade your prop over time so here are some tips if you plan to use your prop outside to help it last a long time.
- it's okay for props to get rained on, but don't let props SIT IN WATER.
- protect the power supplies, so they are not sitting in water.
- sandbag or stake down so they don't get blown over by the wind.
- make sure the prop is totally DRY before putting it away for the year.
- sun damages latex over time so it may help the prop to spray it with Krylon UV Protectant Matte Clear Spray. Make sure you test it on a small part of the prop first to make sure that it does not change the coloring.