Our Haunted Tree Halloween decoration stands giant at 9.5 feet tall yet comes shipped in an approx. 48x20x20 box! This impressive Halloween prop comes in 5 pieces and is made of latex and foam filled with a metal armature. Handcrafted in the USA, our Haunted Tree is the perfect spooky addition to your home haunt, haunted house, Halloween event, corn maze, or theme park. Imagine all the scary scenes this would complement or create. Its arms and fingers are poseable and can be bent to the pose and height you desire. With the arms raised high, this prop stands approx. 10 feet tall. The Haunted Tree includes an LED flame bulb to make its eyes and mouth glow. It is easy to set up and can be taken apart for easy storage when not in use.
Our giant Haunted Tree pairs really well with many of our other Halloween props and animatronics such as the Pumpkin Witch, Pumpkin Stalker, Jack Widow, and many more.
At Distortions Unlimited, we have been creating high-quality, professional masks, props, and animatronics for over 40 years. We love making monsters! We craft them in the USA at our studio and build them to last. Check out all of our Halloween props and animatronics for sale on our online Halloween store.
* The Haunted Tree weighs approx. 55 pounds when assembled and comes in a box approx. 48 x 20 x 20. It can be broken down for storage when not in use.
- 5 prop pieces made of latex and foam with a metal armature ( Roots, Trunk, Head, and two poseable arms.)
- Metal Base
- LED Flame Bulb for glowing eyes and mouth
- Metal Connector pieces
- Creepy Cloth
Can I use Distortions Unlimited Props and Animatronics Outdoors?
Many of our customers use our productss outside in their professional haunted houses, theme parks, events or home yard haunts. However, the outdoor elements can degrade your prop over time so here are some tips if you plan to use your prop outside to help it last a long time.
- it's okay for props to get rained on, but don't let props SIT IN WATER.
- protect the power supplies, so they are not sitting in water.
- sandbag or stake down so they don't get blown over by the wind.
- make sure the prop is totally DRY before putting it away for the year.
- sun damages latex over time so it may help the prop to spray it with Krylon UV Protectant Matte Clear Spray. Make sure you test it on a small part of the prop first to make sure that it does not change the coloring.
At Distortions Unlimited, we have been making unique Halloween decorations, props, animatronics, masks, and costumes for over 40 years. We take pride in all of the spooky, scary characters we create for your home Halloween decor scene, haunted house, or theme park. We have a big collection of life-sized and large Halloween decorations for your decorating needs.