Amidst the sound of dried, rustling corn, Scarecrow Wrath prowls and protects his foggy field with Corvus the crow. Once bound and staked down he has now broken free, his eyes burning with an inner wrath. Scarecrow Wrath has made friends with the crows he was formerly tasked to scare away and now letting them freely feed from his fields.
Our Scarecrow Wrath Halloween decoration stands large at 7 ½ feet tall yet ships in an approx. 48x24x12 box! This impressive Halloween prop comes in 4 pieces and is made of latex and foam filled with an armature. This display has a full head and neck but is flat-backed. Handcrafted in the USA, our Halloween scarecrow is the perfect spooky addition to your home haunt, haunted house, Halloween event, corn maze, or theme park. Imagine all the scary scenes this would complement or create. Its arms and fingers are poseable and can be bent to the pose as you desire. Its neck also can be bent to position the head. The scarecrow includes lit eyes. It is easy to set up and can be taken apart for easy storage when not in use.
Sculpted at Distortions Unlimited by Tom Cassidy, this prop has incredible detail! Our giant Scarecrow Wrath pairs well with many of our other Halloween props and animatronics such as the Haunted Tree, Evil Pumpkin Patch scene, Pumpkin Witch, Pumpkin Stalker, Jack Widow, and many more.
Made in the USA at Distortions Unlimited
At Distortions Unlimited, we have been creating high-quality, professional masks, props, and animatronics for over 40 years. We love making monsters! We craft them in the USA at our studio and build them to last. Check out all of our Halloween props and animatronics for sale on our online Halloween store.
* Scarecrow Wrath weighs approx. 35 pounds when assembled and comes in a box approx. 48 x 24 x 12. It can be broken down for storage when not in use.
* Corvus the Crow is NOT sold separately
* Clothing is custom made a may vary
* This display has a full head and neck but is flat-backed
- 4 prop pieces made of latex and foam with an armature ( Head, body, legs, and crow.)
- Metal Base
- Lighting and cord for eyes (requires 110v electric)
Can I use Distortions Unlimited Props and Animatronics Outdoors?
Many of our customers use our products outside in their professional haunted houses, theme parks, events, or home yard haunts. However, the outdoor elements can degrade your prop over time so here are some tips if you plan to use your prop outside to help it last a long time.
- it's okay for props to get rained on, but don't let props SIT IN WATER.
- protect the power supplies, so they are not sitting in water.
- sandbag or stake down so they don't get blown over by the wind.
- make sure the prop is DRY before putting it away for the year.
- The sun damages latex over time so it may help the prop to spray it with Krylon UV Protectant Matte Clear Spray. Make sure you test it on a small part of the prop first to make sure that it does not change the coloring.