Towering over 8 Ft tall, Pumpkin Stalker rules over its creepy pumpkin patch. This terrifying vision prowls through your field of nightmares...or perhaps your yard or home haunt! A perfect giant Halloween prop decoration for Halloween events, dark attractions, haunted corn mazes, creepy pumpkin patches and home decorating.
Pumpkin Stalker features a flickering LED light which lights up its head, eyes and mouth and posable arms with a giant 7 ft wingspan. Hand crafted and painted at Distortions Unlimited in the USA, Pumpkin Stalker is built to last. We love making and selling professional quality Halloween props, at prices you can afford, for your creepy scene.
* NOTE: Video below is a scene that includes Pumpkin Stalker with the props, Grizzly Gourd and Jack Attack soldseparately. Imagine creating your very own creepy pumpkin patch scene with these spooky Halloween decorations.
- Pumpkin Stalker Prop (Multiple pieces requires assembly) made of foam filled latex skin with metal armature.
- Metal Stand.
- LED flickering flame light.
-A pack of Creepy Cloth is included and not attached. It may be attached by you if desired.
* Requires assembly. Instructions included.
* Flat backed prop
* Audio NOT included
* Although the prop is free standing weRECOMMEND that you secure itwith sand bags, weights or stake it to prevent tipping.
* Dimensions: Over 8Ft Tall with a 7 Ft arm wingspan.
* The base is 36" L x 20" W
* Weight: Approx. 50 pounds
* Crafted at Distortions Unlimited
* Does Not include Grizzly Gourd or Jack Attack, separate products shown in the last photo.
Can I use Distortions Unlimited Props and Animatronics Outdoors?
Many of our customers use our productss outside in their professional haunted houses, theme parks, events or home yard haunts. However, the outdoor elements can degrade your prop over time so here are some tips if you plan to use your prop outside to help it last a long time.
- it's okay for props to get rained on, but don't let props SIT IN WATER.
- protect the power supplies, so they are not sitting in water.
- sandbag or stake down so they don't get blown over by the wind.
- make sure the prop is totally DRY before putting it away for the year.
- sun damages latex over time so it may help the prop to spray it with Krylon UV Protectant Matte Clear Spray. Make sure you test it on a small part of the prop first to make sure that it does not change the coloring.